Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hard at work…or is it play?

 

Toolbox

Ethan wanted to help me build a gate the other day because it was “man work”. He did such a good job helping that I decided it was time for him to have his own tools. I gathered up some of my old tools that didn’t really get used, put them in my old red tool box (that my dad gave me when I was a kid) and presented them to Ethan. He was so excited! He has been out practicing with the hammer and screwdrivers pretty much nonstop since yesterday.

Ethan working Of course, anything that Ethan does so does C.J. So, he attempts to help Ethan with whatever Ethan is working on (usually this includes screwing and unscrewing the same screw into a piece of board). It is good family fun I guess.

Hard working boys

2 comments:

MOM said...

We just may have a Master Carpinter in our family! Or with aall the screws could it be a mechanic?

Craig Van Korlaar said...

little man work! Great call on the tool box